Let our team help you make the most of your time in Tucson. From recommendations on places to explore to helping arrange a tee time or setting up a dining reservation, we’re here to make your stay at Lodge on the Desert unforgettable.
- Complimentary Sonoran hot breakfast featuring scrambled eggs, a selection of breakfast meats, potatoes, flour tortillas, fresh seasonal fruit, yogurt, and more
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Heated salt swimming pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Contemporary, seasonal cuisine, classic craft cocktails, and patio dining at Cielos
- Fitness center including a treadmill, elliptical, weights, and more
- Guest parking
- Laundry service
- 24-hour business center
Guests also have access privileges to The University of Arizona Campus Recreation Center, a 30,000 square foot fitness center located just 2.6 miles from the hotel. Standard day passes to the Campus Recreation Center are available for $8 per day, or upgrade to $15 per day to enjoy fitness classes.