Complete Meeting Package
Tucson Meeting Packages
Here meeting participants experience accommodations designed for comfort and productivity, historic yet contemporary event space, gracious audio-visual support, public spaces ideal for one-on-one or small group dialogues and fresh New American cuisine prepared by the talented Lodge culinary team.
See how Lodge’s Complete Meeting Package affords ease and flexibility during the planning process. And optimal productivity on site. Planners as well as participants can get focused and remain focused.
General Session room and set-up
Standard audio/visual package
High-speed Internet connection
AM Beverage Break
PM Refreshment Break
Service Charge (22%)
Pricing is per person. Applicable for groups of 20 or more.
For meetings fewer than 20 people, a $150 surcharge applies.
For $75 per person, take advantage of:
- On-site self parking for all participants.
- Dedicated meeting space with individual temperature controls includes padded chairs and conference tables set to your specifications; most rooms boast scenic views.
- Standard audio visual equipment includes screen, wireless Internet connection and flip charts with markers.
- Meeting supplies include pads, pens, hard candies, glasses and water service.
- Continental Breakfast includes fresh fruit juice, assorted pastries, muffins, freshly brewed coffee and tea.
- Mid-morning break features replenishments on all beverages.
- Lunch includes choice of buffet or plated option with salad and dessert varieties.
- Mid-afternoon refreshment break includes iced tea or lemonade, coffee and healthy snacks.
And, of course, a hotel associate will be available to coordinate all your needs from room set-ups to food service to guest room arrangements.
Additional equipment – wireless microphones, video-conferencing systems, broadband Internet hubs, wireless remotes, DVD and VHS players, audio or video recording and more – is available for a charge.
Same-day audio visual requests are subject to a 22% surcharge.
Check for Value Dates online. Or call 520-320-2011 for more information.