If you’re a golfer – no matter what your handicap or experience – you’ll appreciate Tucson and surrounding area golf. Why? Because
- it’s plentiful. There are no fewer than 46 courses in the 20 mile Tucson radius! Even more when you expand your search to include all of Southern Arizona.
- it’s year ’round. Tucson’s climate makes for amenable play no matter the season.
- it’s affordable. There’s a price point for every golfing budget.
- it’s picturesque. Golfers can enjoy a round while basking in the natural authentic beauty of the Sonoran desert landscape or awe-inspiring views (both near and far) of our Santa Catalina, Santa Rita, Tortolita or Tucson mountain ranges. Now this is the way to see the “real Southwest!”
- It’s respectful of the desert environment. For example, all Tucson municipal golf courses and many private and resort courses are irrigated with reclaimed water.
- Tucson courses offer varying degrees of difficulty. From municipal courses, to public/daily fee courses, to private/resort courses, there’s truly 18-holes to exceed every golfer’s need, want or expectation.
Make plans soon to visit Tucson’s golfing paradise where pars, eagles, birdies, desert plants and animals await. Come savor the nuances of desert-style golf and see how Tucson sets up so well for the quintessential golf vacation! And be sure to make your guestroom reservations at Lodge on the Desert.
The Lodge’s mid-town combination historic and contemporary setting, architecture and landscape makes it an ideal home-base from which to explore not only Tucson’s golf courses, but Southern Arizona’s other recreational pursuits too, a.k.a. tennis, bicycling, hiking, birding . . .